As part of its activities, Nelgeron arranges the delivery of high-quality products of corrosion-resistant steel of austenitic, ferritic and martensitic grades.
Rolled stainless steel is highly functional and used for the production of durable structures, pipes, rods, sheets, and lots of other products. Good performance characteristics make the products much needed in various industries. Steel is used everywhere –from the production of decorative items to the production of rockets.
Nelgeron also supplies tailor-made rolled metal products. A set of services provided by Nelgeron further includes the following: transportation, warehousing, customs clearance, delivery of products to the buyer. All our products are certified and meet international quality standards.
Steels, such as AISI 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316TI, 321, 409, 430, 201, EN 4.116, etc., are delivered to Nelgeron warehouses directly from manufacturers. The range includes all the groups of currently produced corrosion-resistant steels, particularly of acid-resistant and heat-resistant grades. Steels offered by Nelgeron are widely used in metallurgical, mining, oil and gas, chemical, pulp and paper, medical and food industries, in the area of mechanical engineering and water supply.
Range of products:
- Flat-rolled metal products –0.3 mm or thicker sheets of various cutting, in sheets and coils.
- Wires – 0.2 mm to a customized diameter, wound.
- Pipes – 10.0 mm or more in diameter.
- Pipe fittings.
- more than two decades of experience with stainless steel;
- factory prices for products;
- wide range of products offered;
- high quality of rolled steel certified by the manufacturer;
- payments for deliveries can be made in any currency;
- financial support for deliveries to the customer, from when an order is placed to when metal is shipped from a warehouse in Tallinn;
- a set of services that can be provided to the buyer, from placing necessary orders for metal at the manufacturer, including the harmonization of delivery terms and conditions, time limits and prices, to sorting, packaging and repackaging, completing product batches, when metal is stored in the free customs zone of Muuga (Tallinn, Estonia). A set of services further includes: customs clearance of products, compliance with customs formalities in the EU and Russia, delivery to the point of unloading;
- optimization of overhead costs related to the delivery of metal to Russia and CIS countries;
- issuance of licenses, certificates, documents confirming the legality of the delivery of products and required by governmental, customs, tax authorities in the EU, Russia and CIS countries;
- customer-oriented approach maintained by many years of professional experience of employees of the company.